Klamath Falls, Oregon
Welcome to Heart of the Basin Quilters & Needle Arts Guild!
Our group was formed to share our love of quilting and needle arts with the community.
Everyone is welcome. Please join us at any of our monthly meetings, held on the second Monday of every month. Doors open at 4:30 pm. General meeting at 6 pm.
We Meet at Baptist Church on Homedale, 3052 Homedale Road in Klamath Falls, Oregon. At our meetings, we spend some time on
business, then have a show-n-tell and sharing time.
Additionally, we share our love of the sewing arts with the community in several ways:
We invite you to come and spend an evening in fellowship with other quilters. All skill levels are welcome!
- We hold a bi-annual quilt show of odd-numbered years. The show is open to the public, and offers members and others a chance to exhibit their works. Vendors attend as well, to show and sell their wares.
- QUILT SHOW AUGUST 2017. Sacred Heart gym and parish hall.
- Every year a quilt is created and used to raise donations for our activities. These activities include the donation of quilts to service organizations. Many organizations use our quilts to raise monies for their charitable services.
- We also bring nationally-known teachers and lecturers to the Basin to educate and inform about various techniques, trends, preservation and products. It is very inspiring to hear, or see a demonstration, from these recognized textile artists.
- Many social events are enjoyed within our group to foster the love of quilting, and to spread that enjoyment.